CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, November 7, 2008

Its hard walking a cat

Its hard walking a cat.I thought it was easy.HAHAHAHA!Randomness,today was quite fun.Okeyy,first today i was supposed to go to curve and cut my fringe with my mum but tak jadi(geram gler kut).So,anyways my mom cam pergilah rumah the twins or anything.But i couldnt cuz dierong cam gi oulah tah papelah.So i macam geram gler cuz like i was supposed to go but my mumlah.Annoying!But the good thing was i was home with my maids and drivers,so apelagi mestilah i use the driver go anywhere rite?So like first i suruh he gi centrepointlah,rumah jasminelah.So i took jasmine we planned nak gi umah lyn tau.But the funny part was when i got home and called my mum and was like im going to lyn's hse she was fine but she she said max in the porsche is like 2 people oni,(the driver and melah).Glerlah!Dahlah we ajak kimberly jugak.So like we cam panic jap cuz mayb we cnt go rite?So finally i forced my driver to send jasmine first to lyn's hse....Kesian jasmine keseorangan kut!HAHAHAHA!Den after that the driver took kim and me rite?Okeyy,so dah settled we dah sampai.We had lots of fun though!we watched tons of movies.Then rafiqah and najla cae and we watched this freaky ghost story(damn,it was weird).Den we went home and walked the cat for awhile.Well,thats all dat happened today.Just thought i shud write it down cuz like cam boring kut.Well,thats all for today!


xoxo,
nessie

0 comments: